1. Now after the Sabbath, as it began to dawn on the first day of the week, Miriam Magdalene and the other Miriam came to see the tomb.
2. Behold, there was a great earthquake, for an angel of the Lord descended from the sky, and came and rolled away the stone from the door, and sat on it.
3. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothing white as snow.
4. For fear of him, the guards shook, and became like dead men.
5. The angel answered the women, “Don’t be afraid, for I know that you seek Yeshua, who has been crucified.
6. He is not here, for he has risen, just like he said. Come, see the place where the Lord was lying.
7. Go quickly and tell his disciples, ‘He has risen from the dead, and behold, he goes before you into Galilee; there you will see him.’ Behold, I have told you.”
8. They departed quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to bring his disciples word.
9. As they went to tell his disciples, behold, Yeshua met them, saying, “Rejoice!”They came and took hold of his feet, and worshiped him.
10. Then Yeshua said to them, “Don’t be afraid. Go tell my brothers that they should go into Galilee, and there they will see me.”
11. Now while they were going, behold, some of the guards came into the city, and told the chief priests all the things that had happened.
12. When they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave a large amount of silver to the soldiers,
13. saying, “Say that his disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.
14. If this comes to the governor’s ears, we will persuade him and make you free of worry.”
15. So they took the money and did as they were told. This saying was spread abroad among the Judeans, and continues until today.
16. But the eleven disciples went into Galilee, to the mountain where Yeshua had sent them.
17. When they saw him, they bowed down to him, but some doubted.
18. Yeshua came to them and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.
19. Go and make disciples of all nations, immersing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20. teaching them to observe all things that I commanded you. Behold, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.