1. The Lord is king.Let the peoples shake with fear.He sits between the gold creatures with wings.Let the earth shake.
2. The Lord in Jerusalem is great;he is supreme over all the peoples.
3. Let them praise your name;it is great, holy and to be feared.
4. The King is powerful and loves justice.Lord, you made things fair;you have done what is fair and rightfor the people of Jacob.
5. Praise the Lord our God,and worship at the Temple, his footstool.He is holy.
6. Moses and Aaron were among his priests,and Samuel was among his worshipers.They called to the Lord,and he answered them.
7. He spoke to them from the pillar of cloud.They kept the rules and laws he gave them.
8. Lord our God, you answered them.You showed them that you are a forgiving God,but you punished them for their wrongs.
9. Praise the Lord our God,and worship at his holy mountain,because the Lord our God is holy.