1. Those who go to God Most High for safetywill be protected by the Almighty.
2. I will say to the Lord, “You are my place of safety and protection.You are my God and I trust you.”
3. God will save you from hidden trapsand from deadly diseases.
4. He will cover you with his feathers,and under his wings you can hide.His truth will be your shield and protection.
5. You will not fear any danger by nightor an arrow during the day.
6. You will not be afraid of diseases that come in the darkor sickness that strikes at noon.
7. At your side one thousand people may die,or even ten thousand right beside you,but you will not be hurt.
8. You will only watchand see the wicked punished.
9. The Lord is your protection;you have made God Most High your place of safety.
10. Nothing bad will happen to you;no disaster will come to your home.
11. He has put his angels in charge of youto watch over you wherever you go.
12. They will catch you in their handsso that you will not hit your foot on a rock.
13. You will walk on lions and cobras;you will step on strong lions and snakes.
14. The Lord says, “Whoever loves me, I will save.I will protect those who know me.
15. They will call to me, and I will answer them.I will be with them in trouble;I will rescue them and honor them.
16. I will give them a long, full life,and they will see how I can save.”