1. God is in charge of the great meeting;he judges among the “gods.”
2. He says, “How long will you defend evil people?How long will you show greater kindness to the wicked?Selah
3. Defend the weak and the orphans;defend the rights of the poor and suffering.
4. Save the weak and helpless;free them from the power of the wicked.
5. “You know nothing. You don’t understand.You walk in the dark,while the world is falling apart.
6. I said, ‘You are “gods.”You are all sons of God Most High.’
7. But you will die like any other person;you will fall like all the leaders.”
8. God, come and judge the earth,because you own all the nations.