1. God, listen to my complaint.I am afraid of my enemies;protect my life from them.
2. Hide me from those who plan wicked things,from that gang who does evil.
3. They sharpen their tongues like swordsand shoot bitter words like arrows.
4. From their hiding places they shoot at innocent people;they shoot suddenly and are not afraid.
5. They encourage each other to do wrong.They talk about setting traps,thinking no one will see them.
6. They plan wicked things and say,“We have a perfect plan.”The mind of human beings is hard to understand.
7. But God will shoot them with arrows;they will suddenly be struck down.
8. Their own words will be used against them.All who see them will shake their heads.
9. Then everyone will fear God.They will tell what God has done,and they will learn from what he has done.
10. Good people will be happy in the Lordand will find protection in him.Let everyone who is honest praise the Lord.