1. Praise the Lord, you angels;praise the Lord’s glory and power.
2. Praise the Lord for the glory of his name;worship the Lord because he is holy.
3. The Lord’s voice is heard over the sea.The glorious God thunders;the Lord thunders over the ocean.
4. The Lord’s voice is powerful;the Lord’s voice is majestic.
5. The Lord’s voice breaks the trees;the Lord breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
6. He makes the land of Lebanon dance like a calfand Mount Hermon jump like a baby bull.
7. The Lord’s voice makes the lightning flash.
8. The Lord’s voice shakes the desert;the Lord shakes the Desert of Kadesh.
9. The Lord’s voice shakes the oaksand strips the leaves off the trees.In his Temple everyone says, “Glory to God!”
10. The Lord controls the flood.The Lord will be King forever.
11. The Lord gives strength to his people;the Lord blesses his people with peace.