1. When the Israelites went out of Egypt,the people of Jacob left that foreign country.
2. Then Judah became God’s holy place;Israel became the land he ruled.
3. The Red Sea looked and ran away;the Jordan River turned back.
4. The mountains danced like sheepand the hills like little lambs.
5. Sea, why did you run away?Jordan, why did you turn back?
6. Mountains, why did you dance like sheep?Hills, why did you dance like little lambs?
7. Earth, shake with fear before the Lord,before the God of Jacob.
8. He turned a rock into a pool of water,a hard rock into a spring of water.