1. I will not keep silent because of Zion,and I will not keep still because of Jerusalem, until her righteousness shines like a bright light and her salvation, like a flaming torch.
2. Nations will see your righteousness and all kings, your glory.You will be called by a new namethat the Lord’s mouth will announce.
3. You will be a glorious crown in the Lord’s hand,and a royal diadem in the palm of your God.
4. You will no longer be called Deserted, and your land will not be called Desolate;instead, you will be called My Delight is in Her, and your land Married; for the Lord delights in you,and your land will be married.
5. For as a young man marries a young woman,so your sons will marry you;and as a groom rejoices over his bride,so your God will rejoice over you.
6. Jerusalem,I have appointed watchmen on your walls; they will never be silent, day or night.There is no rest for you,who remind the Lord.
7. Do not give Him restuntil He establishes and makes Jerusalemthe praise of the earth.
8. The Lord has sworn with His right handand His strong arm:I will no longer give your grainto your enemies for food, and foreigners will not drink your new wineyou have labored for.
9. For those who gather grain will eat itand praise the Lord,and those who harvest the grapes will drink the winein My holy courts.
10. Go out, go out through the gates;prepare a way for the people!Build it up, build up the highway; clear away the stones!Raise a banner for the peoples.
11. Look, the Lord has proclaimedto the ends of the earth,“Say to Daughter Zion: Look, your salvation is coming,His reward is with Him, and His gifts accompany Him.”
12. And they will be called the Holy People, the Lord’s Redeemed;and you will be called Cared For,A City Not Deserted.